Us Networking Company: Membership and Event Management
Company has over 500,000 women entrepreneurs connected through 118 chapters across North America. The company infrastructure hosts a patchwork of web applications to manage day-to-day business operations, which over the years has become antiquated and unwieldy. This led to process and application redundancies and operational complexity. Also, the system could not scale to support future growth.
- Cost savings by avoiding existing upgrade costs via a migration to the Cloud
- Improved operational reliability, productivity and end customer response times
- Better Customer satisfaction and reduction of customer complaints
- Business process simplification through automation of managing event and payments.
- Rminds partnered with the client as consultant to revamp the business process.
- Developed a Cloud based application using open source ERP.
- The existing legacy H/W systems were replaced by a Cloud based App server and RDS (DB) server.
- End-to-end solution integrating with many systems.
- Project mainly composed of CRM, Event Membership, Accounting, Email Marketing, HR, Commission, Donation & Website modules.
Specific Business benefits
- Automated several processes on event and membership management.
- One ERP solution reduced application maintenance thus reducing cost and time.
- Website Builder functionality helps eWN creative team to modify the Web pages.
- Dashboards and Reporting capabilities allows eWN to focus on member services and development.
- Provided Efficiency, accuracy, security and consistency of data.
- Auto Scheduling the Recurring Payments on monthly/yearly basis.
- New users can easily work on the application reducing training costs.
- Adaptability of new functionalities made simple.
- Better access to data resulted in better decision making ability.